Have you always wanted to make a candle? Join us from the comfort of your home and learn about bees, beeswax, and candle making in an online candle making session. It’s super easy to get started:
- Order this candle making kit.
- Add one of our upcoming online candle making sessions to your calendar (links included in the kit).
- Join us online at the scheduled time.
- 1 beeswax sheet in the colour of your choice
- 0.5m of wick
- Beeswax care sheet
- Project instructions
Other materials you will need before coming to our online session include:
- Scissors (to cut wick)
- Sharp edge for cutting (the edge of a metal ruler, pizza cutter, and knife all work well)
- Cutting board
- Hair dryer or heat gun (makes the wax easier to work with)
- Something to cover your workspace (optional to make clean up easy)
If you’d like to make more projects than we cover in the workshop, you are welcome to purchase more sheets and wick to keep the fun going after we’re done!
Dyes differ between batches of wax sheets, so it’s challenging to get a fully accurate representation of the colours in the pictures. Therefore, colours may differ from those presented here. See the gallery of pictures for the names of the available colours.
The following colours contain no dyes:
- Cloud 9
- Rainforest Dew
- Stuart Gold