Rub it in Why Don’t Ya! Lotion
Rub it in Why Don’t Ya! Lotion was formulated specifically for our daughter, Lowen (i.e. safe for kiddies as well as adults). This blend is all-natural, paraben free, non-toxic, non-comedogenic (meaning it won't make your face look like a 16 year old pizza delivery boy), and does not have any added fragrances or colors. All this combined with minimal preservation makes "Rub It In Why Don't Ya!" the cleanest, safest and most effective lotion on the market! (Sure yea, we are aware of our bias)
Our unique formula utilizes locally produced beeswax (Alberta sourced), non-GMO Canola oil (High River, AB sourced), and Camelina oil (sourced 6hrs from Saskatoon, SK). Making "Rub it in Why Don't Ya" the most LOCAL natural lotion we can find! We combine the primo, unrefined ingredients listed above with certified fair trade, virgin, coconut oil. Since the news is out about the benefits of virgin coconut oil. This inclusion really compliments the overall aroma.
Straight-up, this lotion is different than anything you've ever tried. Expect an excellent overall skin moisturizer (particularly effective for Alberta dry, arid mountain climate... not in igloos BTW) Also, users suffering from a variety of skin conditions like: eczema, psoriasis, severe dry skin, reported rapid improvement (instant relief and visible repair overnight using this stuff). With that said, we'll let you be the judge. Here is a quick rundown of the product specs:
- Uniquely scented due to the cold-pressed, unrefined oils used for blending. Sometimes described as having a hint of coconut smell. In any event, the ambient scent dissipates shortly after application.
- A little Rub it in Why Don't Ya! goes a really long way. So, we suggest applying a dime-sized amount to each leg and arm. Two dimes worth to your torso… Yadda, yadda - you get the gist. Don't overdo it, as you will come out of it feeling "greasy." For a real life example, if you dispense a full pump, that's enough to cover both your arm and maybe your face. Of course this will vary depending on how dry your skin might be, hair coverage, relative humidity, earth's rotation, the beating of a butterfly's wings from two weeks ago in Guatemala... but we digress.
- Some say it Rub it in Why Don't Ya goes on a bit “shiny.” We won't tell this to our lotion, he's a little sensitive- but PLEASE just give the lotion a couple of minutes to work its magic. Soon any glossiness will disappear - penetrating, moisturizing and wrapping your skin.
- For best effects, do not store Rub it in Why Don't Ya! in extremes of temperature. It maintains its best consistency at room temperature. If stored at below room temperature, it'll behave like molasses in January. Just give it a little heat and it will start to flow.
- Finally, since we use local, unrefined ingredients, the scent and consistency of the lotion may vary a bit from batch to batch based on the beeswax variety, growing and harvest conditions of the oil seeds, etc. But rest assured that the effects of Rub it in Why Don't Ya! will not vary.
- When you receive your bottle, let it get to room temperature and then engage the pump. Rub it in Why Don't Ya! gets very thick at low temperatures and you may think that the pump is broken... Give it some warmth, then give the pump a shot.
- For external use only
- Net Wt. 330 grams/11 ounces (bottle), 1 kg/2.2 lb (big bottle) OR 80 grams/2.7 ounce (bottle)
- Unscented (any scent is due solely to our ingredients)
- As always: Cruelty Free (we only test on willing humans)